Wednesday, May 26, 2010

*insert Jeopardy theme song here*

So here we go again...
Eric and I went to look at what feels like the umpteenth house this afternoon. It was beautiful, clean, in a nice neighborhood with good schools. Yard not to big and not too small with a cute little patio and it even had a swing set for the minions. Just what we have been looking for!

However this will be the fourth, that's right, FOURTH house we have put an offer on in this exhaustive year long house hunting journey. So you'll pardon me if I don't seem all that excited. Honestly I am scared to! I am afraid that this will turn out like all the rest.

And as if I wasn't suffering enough anxiety over this whole process...my printer ran out of ink as I was printing the last two pages of the sales agreement so I can't submit our offer until tomorrow morning! Grrr!!!! Not that it really makes that much of a difference, I mean at 9 at night how many other people are making offers. But still.....it would be my luck.

I know that God has a will and a way. So here I sit, waiting not so patiently for my life to change forever. Praying that this is the house God has planned for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment