Sunday, May 15, 2011

Here is this weekends accomplishment! 3/12 of my quilt blocks finished!! I should tell you that my enitre body hurts. Between hunching over my sewing machine, squatting/kneeling on the floor to measure and cut, my muscles are screaming. (Perhaps this is a sign that I need to engage in more physical activities...like exercise....nah)

Wow blogger! Thanks for posting my photos in reverse order :|
Oh well guess I will blog in reverse order too. Maybe it will start a trend.


All done! Pretty wreath :D I didn't take any "during" photos. I mean the actual construction of the block took maybe and hour. Super easy.
OK so below is my stuff all measured and cut ready for sewing. So far the third block was by far the easiest. I said my photos were backward!


Block three fresh out of the envelope!


My little sewing buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment