Wednesday, May 4, 2011

opps!

Holy bananas!
I just realized how long it's been sense I posted :P
Well in my defense I have been busy! I got it into my head that I needed to sell Hood Scarves of all things. If you didn't already know you can check out my Esty site here:

www.estsy.com/shop/starringgreta

Not that it's an immediate success by any means. I fully admit to being just a little disappointed that I haven't sold even ONE scarf to someone who doesn't know me in some way. That is not to say that my friends and family haven't been supportive, (including some folks who took an impromptu road trip to boost my ego. Thanks guys!!) or that I don't TOTALLY appreciate all their help/love/support. I guess I just wish I had more to show for it. So for now I am still crocheting my fingers off and paying my etsy fees with hope.

"Spring" is here. Or at least what passes for spring here in Oregon. And with it come a whole slew of home related projects/responsibilities. I DO NOT enjoy yard work of any kind. I am super thankful we have a little yard. But even that little patch of grass seems determined to make us work for it. So far we have mowed twice, and I spread moss killer on the front yard. If you know Erica and I at all, you know this is a huge accomplishment. The back yard remains sadly neglected.......I wonder if I can hire someone....

I bought a small side table at the good will a week or so ago. I have been wrestling the old finish off it with the goal of being able to re-stain it. So far the table is winning. Ugh. Decorating my house is still a work in progress. I have a feeling it will be for a LONG time. At least I can say with some sincerity that I have embraced my kooky, eclectic style of interior design. I will no longer try to force myself to like a room decorated in only one style. I just like way too much stuff :P So I will focus on a color pallet and function. After that, pretty much anything goes!

Hmmmm, is this blog random enough? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment